Click Here!

The best story you've never read

marley_station

I'm sure all of us have read a fic that blew our minds, only to find that the author has abandoned it, leaving the rest of it to our hyperactive imagination. It's frustrating, isn't it? Writers start fics they don't finish so often that we become anesthetized to it, for the most part. But then, there's one or two unfinished fics that languish in our mind to keep our frustration stoked.

Case in point: an absolutely magnificent (IMHO) Naruto fanfic called The Dancer. It's a GaaNaruNejiSasu, if you can believe it! I went back and read it today. I love the fic, love it love it love it! Alas, the author is nowhere to be found, and for some time now. I wonder if she even remembers. I have finished that fic in my head in at least a dozen different scenarios, but it does little to alleviate my frustration. How I wish the author would return to finish the work she started!

Anyone else want to share the name of a top-quality fic that never got finished?

• 1 year later...

Corybantic Dance

Genma/Hayate, Kotetsu/Ixumo (sorry, button for the last letter of the alphabet doesn't work. ), Kotetsu/Ixumo/Raidou.

It was an alternate universe high school fic, featuring many of the chunin, jounin, and special jounin as high school students.

Once of the few of its kind that I ever got into. I don't know what it is about this fic, but I love it. The author(s) responsible are guilty of getting me into Gen x Haya and Ko x Ixu stuff. :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.