Click Here!

Slash

Dravanamyst

I am looking for any good recommendations for any good slash fiction between the following pairings where the stories are complete. Preferably Dark Harry if possible, but if not any good recommendation would be great. I keep finding great fanfiction but it is all works in progress.

Harry/Lucius

Harry/Tom Riddle or Voldemort

Harry/James

Harry/Sirius

Harry/Remus

Harry/Severus

Harry/Bill

Harry/Charlie

Harry/Twins

Oh I was going to say that I'm writing a Harry and Draco story....harry is dark in it....but nevermind. Sorry don't know any

I dont mind following it if you won't be abandoning it to no new chapters for over a year. those are the wip i dont like. If you xould link your story that would be great

The best Dark Harry/Voldemort stories I've read can be found on fanfiction.net by the author Dark Cyan Star. She has a few completed stories and some works in progress that are continually being updated.

For rare parings, though not all of them are Dark Harry I'd suggest author Bittersweet Alias. The majority of her stories are complete as well.

Happy Fic Hunting and if you find any really good ones please let me know! It's hard to find great fics sometimes :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.