Click Here!

Entanglement

brohne

Title: Entaglement

Author: brohne

Rating: M+

Summary: For one pain is his life either given or taken, for the other the pursuit of pleasure consumes him. When pain meets pleasure which will win?

Fandom: really?

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100171

Thirteen chapters in and we might, just might see some major action happening between Daisuike and Ruka. We are rather interested to hear everyone's thought's on not only the pairing, but the plot. Yes, it has a plot. ^__^

Edited by brohne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After an immensely long hiatus, I am pleased to announce that both Falling Down and Savior will be getting updated by the end of the month. Apologizing for the long wait just seems trite, so I'll just so I am sorry and hope that you enjoy the new chapters. I know I've dearly missed Suke and Ruka and Ryuu and Kenta. Kenta tries to pop up randomly in other works too. -__- Silly boy. Anyway, on the the writing!

Oh and for anyone who lives in the midwest. I'm scheduled to be at several conventions this spring and summer hosting a panel on writing fanfiction. If you'd like details just PM me. ^^