Click Here!

Looking for equal partner

MessrsMoony

Hello I'm going to keep this brief.... I'm looking for an equal parter to do a Harry Potter fanfic.... I usually do this in the form of one on one rp in story format.... I'm willing to be either Snape or Remus I'm not looking for a specific pairing so it's pretty open on anyone you wanna be.... details can be discussed if you would like to RP/Write with me feel free to add me to msn or email me

the_half-blood_prince@live.ca

Thanks

-CT

Guest juliannanight

I may not be what you're looking for but I'll see if I work for you. I have a 'resume' on "Beta request' on here for that is what I normally do, though I'm not the normal run-of-the-mill beta either. You can check that out for a further reference on what I have to say here, and then I will add on my email if its what you're looking for at all.

For 10 years I did long role plays in the Harry Potter world on the 'Harry Potter Dialouge Center' and two other Role Play boards that were literally of my own creation. I have role player Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, (Though I'm not that great at him), both Weasley Twins, Voldemort, Malfoy SR, Lestrange, every other Death Eater you can think of, as well as Characters of my own creation.

When I say that we did long role plays, there were never allowed to be less than 3 paragraphs, you had to be in character and there was tons of action and adventure, as well as adult situations. I am a huge fan of HG/SS; gotta put that out there now, but I'll do anything.

When it comes to Beta'ing, I am a flow, plot hole expert. My job is to make sure that there are no holes, everything goes well together, flows smoothly when read and that if there are twists and turns, it is put the way it should be. If you would like me to 'role play' out with you your story, I don't mind doing that with you, and when you have it written in story form, I can beta it for you for everything that is written in my resume. Its truly up to you.

Have a good day dear,

Julianna

julianna_nightingal_1@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.