Click Here!

Mooney and Hermione

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

I'm looking for a story that I read. I don't know what its called or the author name. I think it may be finished but not totally sure...its not a one shot though. I'm pretty sure its at least 8-10 parts maybe even more.

I think Hermione finishes a essay or something and brings it to Remus's classroom. She see's a light or something and hears painful groans and her being curious and all follows the founds. What she does not realize is its the full moon. Or maybe a day before the full moon....so Mooney is out. He is in lots of pain so she thinks he needs her help.

He then rapes her.......I think she is 15 or so.........

She chooses not to tell anyone. But Remus tells Sirus and I think that Dumbledore knows, since he knows everything. They are both angry with Remus for doing that to her since she is only a child and also a good friend.

He gets fired.

Remus hates himself.

The order then puts Ron, harry and Hermione in hiding, with one order member, separate though. Hermione is forced to go with Remus and she is very scared....

Remus tries to leave her alone out of respect as much as she can.

The more they are in hiding, the more that Hermione gets used to him.

Then when he has to transform I think one night she goes into Remus's locked bedroom, after promising that she'd not go in there, to try and comfort Remus. Its a stupid thing to do but he doesn't attack her. He is chained to the bed I think but allows her to comfort him.

Then I remember another part where Remus gets loose from his chains and tries to attack Hermione, she then runs out side and he chases her.

that's all I remember.

I think its on fanfiction.net or something. Not sure about her.

If you know the title or author name please let me know. But I'd rather have you give me the url. It'd mean a lot. Its a good story. So sad but good and I want to read it again

Thanks

Guest JaceDamian23

:P nope that is not it. I did read that story though.

I appreciate you trying to help me.

In the story I'm thinking about I don't think she is pregnant and she goes to Remus's classroom and then private rooms, not him going to her.

BUT they do go into hiding

I actually think these two authors may have copied off each other. I don't know......I know that I like the story I'm looking for A lot better though.

Thanks though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.