Click Here!

Looking for DM/HG veela fic. Please help

Guest mioriizuko

Guest mioriizuko

Ok its my fav. fic, though I have no idea the title or who did it. (It was the first time I was on the site, I didn't think to take notes) Its a Harry Potter fic DM/GH.

Draco learns from his father (who is on the run) that he's a veela; and a prefect when he finds out Hermione is his mate. Hermione is Headgirl along side Anthony Goldstein who happens to want her. Draco doesn't know what to do so Dumbledore who happens to be a Veela helps. Somewhere along the line Draco publicly dumps Pansy and Anthony attacks Herimone and ends up being demoted and they plot to get back at Malfoy and Granger. It never got finished to my knowledge and I havent seen it even though I've opened and read all DM/GH archive. Any help is welcomed. Thankx.

OMG i have been looking for this fic for a long time... it is called love fated i am not sure who wrote it but i really really want to read it and wish i could find it so i hope someone will be able to help!!!!! Sorry i was unable to help but if you find it could you post it.... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mioriizuko
OMG i have been looking for this fic for a long time... it is called love fated i am not sure who wrote it but i really really want to read it and wish i could find it so i hope someone will be able to help!!!!! Sorry i was unable to help but if you find it could you post it.... :D

Hey at least you know the title that really helps thanks.

Guest mioriizuko
Hey at least you know the title that really helps thanks.

I just did a web search and I think I found it the summury sounds right Love Fated. by Cappuccino only problem is I clicked on the link and it was blank. So I'm thinkin' maybe it got taken down. D=

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.