Click Here!

[SOLVED][RECS FOUND!]I like my dragon on top~

Toxic_Kisses

Yep! It is another DM/HP topic! I'm looking for a good multi-chaptered DM/HP fanfiction. Hmm...I can't really say that I mind on wethier its AU or not so anything you can share is okay with me as long as the story is well written...and not one of those fics in which Harry acts like a complete girl....>>

Edited by Toxic_Kisses

• 1 month later...
Yep! It is another DM/HP topic! I'm looking for a good multi-chaptered DM/HP fanfiction. Hmm...I can't really say that I mind on wethier its AU or not so anything you can share is okay with me as long as the story is well written...and not one of those fics in which Harry acts like a complete girl....>>

have you read:

Trophy by Digitallace (almost all here stories have to do with bottom Harry)

Distorted Exposure by Incessant_Darkness (have not finish reading it myself but is really good)

This one is one-shoot, but well worth to read:

Pomegranate

Now I have a question for you do you mind mpreg? Because if you don't I recommend

Indago by LdDurham (sequels Indago: Reborn and Indago:3)

• 2 weeks later...
have you read:

Trophy by Digitallace (almost all here stories have to do with bottom Harry)

Distorted Exposure by Incessant_Darkness (have not finish reading it myself but is really good)

This one is one-shoot, but well worth to read:

Pomegranate

Now I have a question for you do you mind mpreg? Because if you don't I recommend

Indago by LdDurham (sequels Indago: Reborn and Indago:3)

I don't mind Mpreg at all and as a matter of fact I've read both Indago & Indago: Reborn but I have to admit that I haven't read the third sequel, so I'm definately checking that out!

But I haven't heard of the first three fics at all, though I think I've heard of that story Distorted Exposure before...hmm? But thanks for the recommendations! I have to admit that I was having trouble finding some DM/HP fics ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.