Click Here!

Another Request

Lady Aqualyne

Okay so I had an idea for a FemHarry! fic and came up with this:

Main Pairing: HP/SS

Other Pairings: Up to you

Rating: NC-17 (There will be sex *nods*)

Summary of Challenge: Harry Potter is coming into his magical inheritance so this would be set around 6th or 7th year at Hogwarts. When he comes into his magical inheritance (What all this is besides what I list is up to you) various obliviates, glamours, etc fall. Harry at the end of this is a girl. Now... a letter either from his Mother (Lily Potter) or from Gringotts must explain why he is now a girl (He was actually born a girl) who changed him (Dumbledore), and what all happened.

Now Harry Potter was actually born Apollymi Fonia Potter. Fonia means "The Killer" by the way. Also Apollymi (Harry) was blessed upon his birth by the Goddess Apollymi his namesake. He is blessed to carry on her work... as Apollymi is known as The Goddess of Life, Death and Wisdom and her many epitaphs including: The Destroyer, The Bringer, The Giver, Biosia (Life), Thanata (Death), Magosa (Wisdom), and Fonia (The Killer). Apollymi (Harry) has power that far surpasses that of Dumbledore and Tom Riddle... combined. He has also inherited the Goddess' vindictive nature and temper when it comes to those who are close to him being harmed and the harm done to himself. Revenge can be such a frightening thing.

Powers include but are not limited to: Elemental Control, Wizarding Magic strength, Seer (not that he gives prophesies but he can see flashes of future events, but not their outcomes), and whatever else you wish to include such as being an animagus and the like.

She (he) is also the Heir to: Gryffindore, Ravenclaw, Merlin, LeFay, Potter, and Black (you may include more if you wish and yes Dumbles has been taking money from him/her who he gives it to is up to you. Who has been betraying her, who her real friends are is completely up to you). To put it bluntly... She is the richest Witch to be found in all of the Wizarding World.

Upon finding all this out she becomes quite embittered and that vindictive nature shines through. At which time Apollymi (Harry) decides to take matters into her own hands and make her own side in the war. She will NOT join Voldemort. Instead she is going to take over the Wizarding World herself and change it for the better. She will be seen as Dark as she will practice both dark and light magic.

Looks Wise: Harry pretty much changes completely and his looks far surpass that of his mother. He has long dark (DARK meaning practically black with hints of brown in bright lights) hair. It is sometimes worn in ringlets down his back (For an example see here: Example of what I'm thinkin) His green eyes stay the same, full lashes, pretty much what you see in the picture I included for help. His skin is like cream, and he still has the bolt scar.

To say the least he has basically become the prettiest girl in Hogwarts and this will grab the attention of all upon her return to school (Story starts in the summer on her birthday). His entrance back to school would be in the form of the sorting hat calling out her name when everyone (including Dumbledore) thinks the sorting of the new students is over. Upon which Apollymi will be resorted... into Slytherin. Also at this point and upon seeing her many are struck speechless (Including Dumbles this was not a part of his plan), but one person is struck hard by Cupid's Arrow upon meeting Apollymi's eyes (Snape).

Other Info: This is to be a multi-chaptered epic fic since the end of the war must be told and there is so much that can be done with a plot like this. I wish I had the time to write this one myself, but since I do not I have decided to give someone else the chance to write this. I will be looking forward to reading whoever takes this up. Oh and don't be afraid to do a Christmas ball I'd love to see Apollymi (Harry) show up in that red dress from the movie Dracula.

For more information on the goddess Apollymi you can read Here.

Allow me to thank you ahead of time if you decide to take up this story.

Good luck and be reading you,

~Lady Aqualyne

Edited by Lady Aqualyne

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.