Click Here!

searching for HG/DM fic

I_Love_Sark

I can't remember the name but the basic plot is hermione wanders into a bar after work and stays til closing meeting the bars owner one draco malfoy. they go home to his apartment where she meets his dog studly and ugly but overly pampered pound puppy and they procedeed to have what she believes is a one night stand. he shows up at her ministry jub meeting her secretary the former pansy parkinson now thrice married to old men so she can gain thier money. hermione starts a relationship with draco and hijincks insue. such as her hiding under the bed when his parents break into his apartment because his mother is overly protective and hasn't heard from him in days ... draco cutting her lawn in a fit of jealousy,, and then eloping to gretna green when she find ou she is pregnant and them announcing said pregnancy when the malfoys and weasleys come barging in and hermione vomits on lucious. the story is really fabulous and my favorite part is lucious threatening to hex his sons privates because as hermione in the middle of labor says "your son is a randy pr**k".. I remember the thing i just am blocking on the name and I have had to re find all my favorites as my computer had its OS system re-installed after it died. any help would be appreciated

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.