Click Here!

Looking for a Fic~

Toxic_Kisses

I'm trying to find a Harry Potter fanfiction that I've read a long while ago but cannot find now. Can anybody help? Here's the little that I can remember about it....

I can't really remember much but in this story Harry is slightly bitter and sad because of some kind of accident that gets Ginny killed...if I remember correctly it had something to do with the fact that Hermione(sp?) and Ron were fooling around when they were supposed to be watching the camp for danger and they were attacked? Anyway, they were sent to....I think China to train in some kind of Martial Arts to learn another skill for the up and coming battle between Voldimort and Harry. Somehow, Draco is involved in the story and...is Harry's mate...or something because they both have soem kind of wild magic? And later you find out that Ron had been taken over by some kind of evil presence that basically messes with his mind and he's some kind of sword master of a sort...or something like that....

I must seem like I'm rambling.....but I know I read this story somewhere on AFF.net! If any of you have a idea of what I'm talking about can you tell me?

Edited by Toxic_Kisses

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.