Click Here!

Just one detail - HELP

adriennemalfoy

i have no idea whose or the title of the story is...i think the pairing is harry/draco but i'm not sure...the only detail i remember is that harry(i think) was looking for a book i think it was the only thing he had from his parents and petunia found it and told him she sold it but in the end draco found it and it turned out she didn't sell it, it was the whole time with her...

please help if you have any other clues!

Annie

i have no idea whose or the title of the story is...i think the pairing is harry/draco but i'm not sure...the only detail i remember is that harry(i think) was looking for a book i think it was the only thing he had from his parents and petunia found it and told him she sold it but in the end draco found it and it turned out she didn't sell it, it was the whole time with her...

please help if you have any other clues!

Annie

Oooh! I know this one! I read it! Or at least I think it's the same one... the book he was looking for was The Velveteen Rabbit and he bought every copy he could find in shops.

Just let me find it real quick...

Or not so quick, took half an hour, but I found it!!! Rivaling Affections by Digitallace on fanfiction.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4541617/1/Rivaling_Affections

Oooh! I know this one! I read it! Or at least I think it's the same one... the book he was looking for was The Velveteen Rabbit and he bought every copy he could find in shops.

Just let me find it real quick...

Or not so quick, took half an hour, but I found it!!! Rivaling Affections by Digitallace on fanfiction.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4541617/1/Rivaling_Affections

thank you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.