Click Here!

Re-upload story on second accout

Ormael13

I looked for approtiate place and looks like this would be good. Almost two years ago I create account on AFF and upload story. Now when I came back to add new chapters I couldn't log in. I can't find anywhere on my comp my previously used username and password (which I don't write down anywhere just remember it and have in registration e-mail that vanish somewhere). Now I create another account and soon I'll upload that story again under my new penname (almost identical to previous). But then someone could find out that someone else already upload it and report my second upload of story as plagiarism. So is there anythink I can do to not been acused of plagiarism? I'll never log on my previous account and will only add stories from my current.

My first account penname is Cezar-Ormael. My current used penname is Cezar_Ormael.

I could just as easily look up your user information for you on the old account so that you can adjust it (change the penname, email address and etc). For that matter, as we find duplicates, depending upon what is the reason for the duplication (loss of login information is the most common), I generally merge them. Time consuming task, but at least that way the user has access to the old data as well.

Personally, it's much easier if you just contact someone here, they give me the information and we get you back all your login info that you need.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.