Click Here!

Missing Author Page and Stories

I started the "Review Exchange Thread" a while back, and it was pointed out to me that my author page is now gone. It's really disheartening, since one of my favorite stories was uploaded there and it's no longer on my hard drive. Is there any way to recover that old account, or at least the stories?

If not, I do have a new account to replace the old one. It sucks to start fresh, but I'm not against doing it. How would I change my Author Page link in the forums, if this is my only option?

• 6 months later...
When you were deleted, you were underage. When something is deleted from the archive, because it is a record in a database, there is no way to retrieve it. The deletion is permanent.

Ah, I see. Well that's no real problem, and I understand.

Is there any way to change the link on my forum account to match my author's page, though? It's linked to my deleted account.

sure is, if you're using the same email now as you were then, I can simply look it up and change it. I'm guessing you're also using the same pen name?

The other option would be for you to post to your current, and I'll still change it. Either way, so long as I can get the information for the field. :)

sure is, if you're using the same email now as you were then, I can simply look it up and change it. I'm guessing you're also using the same pen name?

The other option would be for you to post to your current, and I'll still change it. Either way, so long as I can get the information for the field. ;)

I do believe I'm using the same email address, as well as the same log-in name as before. The Pen Name is now Haywire_Hakaze2.

Thanks for the help; I really appreciate it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.