Click Here!

HP/DM or DM/HP

lizziemay84

I've been dying to read something where Harry is dark. Not necessarily evil, but not totally Gryffindor-like. I'd like to see him re-sorted into Slytherin, isolating from the rest of the trio, and preferably bonding with Draco and the Slytherins. Antagonistic Ron and/or Hermione would be a major plus, as well. I'd not be averse to reading something with substance abuse, if anyone has any suggestions. Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'll read any length of story, but I'd prefer something with plot to it. If anyone knows of any good stories, please let me know. Thanks.

Edited by lizziemay84

I've been dying to read something where Harry is dark. Not necessarily evil, but not totally Gryffindor-like. I'd like to see him re-sorted into Slytherin, isolating from the rest of the trio, and preferably bonding with Draco and the Slytherins. Antagonistic Ron and/or Hermione would be a major plus, as well. I'd not be averse to reading something with substace abuse, if anyone has any suggestions. Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'll read any length of story, but I'd prefer something with plot to it. If anyone knows of any good stories, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi,

Try this story "A Panther Hearth"

I hope you like it.

Try any of the stories by desolate03 on fanfiction. Harry is not evil but independent, bonds with the Slytherins and more importantly Draco, he's isolated from Dumbledore and the other 2/3 of the Golden Trio, Dumbledore, Ron, and Hermione are rather manipulative and evil.

And you can try stories by InferiorBeing also on fanfiction. Stigmata is a great one, Harry inspires to be the next dark lord. And Demon Rising, although not complete, is simply to die for!

That should give you something to start with...

Thank you both for the recommendations. "A Panther's Heart" was really good. Just the kind of thing I was looking for. I've already read "Wicked" by desolate03 here on AFF and loved it, so I can't wait to read the others suggested. I am a happy camper.

Edited by lizziemay84

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.