Click Here!

Looking for a new co-writer

Hello all! My I'm known as Haywire_Hakaze here, but please, feel free to call me Haywire or Wir.

During the re-organization here at AFF my account somehow disappeared-- due to inactivity, I'm guessing-- and I'm now back! My co-writer, Hakaze, has not been online in (more or less) a year, and I would love to continue the story we were writing, with someone new.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/author...p?no=1296872749

Above is a link to my Author Page, if anyone is interested. Just take a peek at the story and if you like what is written, please reply here. I will then look at your Author Page. If I think we're compatible, I'll get back to you immediately.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I haven't even finished the first chapter, and I'm already in love with it. >w< It's a unique and engaging plot so far~ Even now I'm confident enough to offer to keep writing this with you, just to keep it alive.

I'm glad to have heard from you, and it brings me great joy to hear that you like what is written so far. But here's where I must apologize profusely and beg forgiveness. I should have posted something here, but I completely forgot about this thread's existence and... well, I have already found a new co-writer and this story is actually about to reach its end. Sorry, sorry, my bad! ;)

I would, however, love your input if you're still reading and interested. An author learns to grow in two ways: 1) writing, writing, writing and 2) criticism and review.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.