Click Here!

Experienced FF.net Beta has a little room for more...

Guest StSE

Now that the new authors adding to my Market Comodity series here have slowed down on sending me stuff to Beta, I have a little spare time on my hands. In between writing my own stories, that is....

If you need opinions on my Beta service, just go to: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600045741 and email any of the other authors who've posted to the plot bunny I started. The majority of them are first time authors who I encouraged to go ahead and give writing a try and then helped them progress past the need to use me as their Beta.

I've been Beta'ing and Co-writing with my own former Betas on FanFic.net for a while now. I've developed a style of Beta'ing which teaches the writer to see and improve on their own. Most of the new authors I've guided, have progressed to not needing me after five Beta'd works or so. So I'm not here to simply FIX your errors - but to teach you how to avoid making them in the first place.

My primary fandom is Transformers. Pretty much any of their universes. I'm also very familiar with Xmen. Though, if you just need help in grammar, general flow, character development, and good smut scene creation - I can Beta in any fandom. I just can't check your in-canon character for those fandoms I'm unfamiliar with.

BTW I like writing/helping to create ALL types of smut! (exept pedaphillia of young children. Underage teens who WANT to - I can handle that) Just read a few of my Market Comodity sagas and you'll see that I can make over 100 chapters of smut TOTALLY different from each other. (I'm kind've proud of coming up with unique scenarios, what can I say?.. LOL)

My Beta email is: anathematransient@yahoo.com All work needs to be sent MS word document.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.