Click Here!

Harry Potter

Guest weichilove

Guest weichilove

The story has Harry nesting and taking sweaters, blankets, scarves, etc.

I started reading it awhile back and can't find it.

any help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

Hey Weichilove,

I think I may have figured the fic your looking for if you haven't found it already. I read the post and it was driving me crazy. I know I read it.

It's called Indago by LdDurham.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...82169&chapter=1

Hope that's the one you were looking for. It's over 50 chapters long, and has a sequel (which I haven't read yet).

~tas

• 1 month later...
Guest AkkarinAddict

Anyone read The black Magician's Trilogy by Trudi Canavan? Can some one do a fic on Akkarin? There are practically almost no fics on him. Boo... Please please please? He's so rolleyes.gif

• 1 year later...

I think the fic you're looking for is Come Back to Bed its on HPFandom.net but I don't have a link on hand but you can just search the title its a threesome with Harry, Draco, and Lucius and its complete and Harry goes through anesting phase where he steals anything soft because he's pregnant and his species births are so private and protected that not even his mates know that he's pregnant until people start complaining about their stuff coming up missing and even then they can't find his nest and once they do he moves it but there is way more to the story than that.

• 2 months later...

The fic you are looking for is Indago By LdDurham in the Harry draco section. It is where Harry is a magical creature and eventually becomes pregnant and subconciously steals soft things to make a nest.

Far better than I make it sound. There are two sequals to it now.

One of my favourite fics, very well written.

You will be able to find it by searching in the authour pannel in the hp page for 'LdDurham'.

Hope I've been some help,

miku. xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.