Click Here!

A Shippo challenge

SereneLies

Okay so, this is a pairing that I favoured the moment I watched the episode but I would like to see the following

Pairing : Shippo/Souten*

Universe : Canon

Genre : er... I'll give carte blanche on that one. All I ask is that it isn't Angsty... I mean a little angst is okay but I don't need a tearfest.

Rating : Adult+(+) your choice between the two

Warnings : The only thing I ask is please no CSI, M-preg, tort, major OCs (mary-sues and Gary-sues frighten me), or obscene violence (I can't remember any more)

Timeline : Shippo is 50 years old in the series and still a child... I would like him to be around InuYasha's age. Although I suppose that means that the rest of them would be dead except InuYasha

Form: er... form? I guess whatever you feel comfortable writing

Basic Plot : Basically years have gone by and in a sort of reminiscent mood, Shippo wanders the paths of their groups adventures. He comes to the place where he was to do battle with a member of the thunder tribe and finds a young demoness under attack. Saving her with his matured demon powers, he comes to find out that she is the last of her clan and that someone (okay time for an OC *SIGH*) is out to get her.

And so on and so forth. Obviously he does not realize at first that demoness is Souten, the young boyish girl from before because that is the fun part.

If you don't like the plot just come up with your own. ^^ But please if you decide you want to write this, let me know and post a link to your story when you start it. I will be sure to read and review for you.

*If you don't remember Souten, she is the Thunder Brothers younger sister and the sole survivor of her clan. When she believes Shippo to have killed her brothers, she issues him a challenge, captures him in a cage and then they end up having a drawing competition for hours.

*SIGH* I wanted to write this myself but I can't >< I need to finish one before I start another. Ah well, c'est la vie

Serene Lies

• 5 months later...
Guest FaeLillith

This sounds like a great idea! I'll get started on it right away, i should have the first chapter up within a week or two. This is also one of my favorite pairings so i'm so excited to do this!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.