Click Here!

Up for some Challenges?

Guest winterthorne

Guest winterthorne

1. Requiem of the Raven

WARNINGS: Powerful-Characters, Changes to Lineages, Personalities and Abilities, Cross dressing, Male Pregnancies, Threesome, Moresome, Pregnant Sex, Double penetration, Creature and Blood inheritances, incest, Deceased-Evil-Manipulative Dumbledore, Slash Sex, Het Sex, Female Pregnancies, Chan, assassins, magical creature cultures and politics, new magics, new school, and 'grey magic'.

PAIRINGS: Severus Snape (Dom)/Bill Weasley (Sub-Dom)/Charlie Weasley (Sub-Dom)/Harry Potter (Sub), Remus Lupin/Lucius Malfoy/Draco Malfoy

PLOT: Slash. AU. OOC. OC. The night Albus Dumbledore was slaughtered by his potion's master, Severus Snape, his golden pawn also went missing. Several year later, The Order of the Raven Rises. Mpreg.

RULES:

a. The Night Severus murdered Albus, Harry was still bound under the invisible cloak, when an order meeting was called to discuss the headmaster's death and Harry's disappearance (Mad-Eye Moody wasn't there). While under the invisible cloak Harry learns of the betrayals committed by Albus Dumbledore, the Weasleys (Excluding Bill, Charlie, Arthur and the Twins), Sirius, and the pure-blood Grangers towards himself, Remus Lupin and Severus Snape. (Sirius is alive, he faked his death to force Harry to fight Albus's war and die).

b. After the meeting, Fawkes frees Harry and Harry flees Hogwarts and buries himself in his studies in a new school, Osiris Academy (Egypt), (you must include Harry's time at this new school) and into the labor of recreating himself as Raven, the ultimate Assassin.

c. Albus must have manipulated Harry so completely that in essence him mind and personality is not his own, so he must unlearn habits and impulses. In addition he must rebuild his mind with more powerful knowledge using Occlumency and his school studies.

d. Harry must learn James Potter was not his father, Lucius Malfoy is and his half brother is Draco Malfoy. Harry's real name is Odysseus Malfoy and he has many unique and powerful gifts, which he comes into on his seventeenth birthday. He's under a glamor. Only two requests of his physical appearance is that he must have waist-lenght dark-golden hair with copper highlights and almond-shaped cobalt-blue eyes. His mother, Lily Evans is a pure-blood witch and a descendant of Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

e. Harry must come into an Elemental Veela Inheritance and a Forest Sprite inheritance changing him fundamentally (No wings, tails, claws, scales or horns). Please include changes to his magical abilities.

f. When Harry returns to England in public he uses the false identity asa woman called Ravyn Blackstone, a pure blood from a different European country.

g. Male Pregnancy: Harry and Charlie must be the natural carries and must carry multiple children at one time

2. The Beckoning

WARNINGS: Powerful-Characters, Changes to Lineages, Personalities and Abilities, Sevitus, Male Pregnancies, Threesome, Moresome, Creature and Blood inheritances, Slash Sex, Het Sex, Female Pregnancies, magical creature cultures and politics, new magics, and 'grey magic'.

PAIRING: Bill Weasley/Harry Potter

PLOT: Slash. BWHP. OOC. OC. AU. Sevitus. Mpreg. Severus Snape was once married to two beautiful older men, Francis Flamel-Dumbledore and Odian Ollivander, he gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, the perfect combination of all three of them, Oisin Snape, a born magi and natural healer. But a death eater raid stole the life of his son and mates and Severus Snape became the cruel ugly man he is today.

RULES:

1. Neville Longbottom is the-boy-who-lived and is quite powerful in his own right

2. Albus Dumbledore is not Evil and loves Oisin since, he is either his great nephew or great grandson

3. Lily stole Oisin and renamed him Harry Potter

4. Harry must have been brutally abused by the Dursleys upon the Potters' death

5. James must have belatedly discovered Harry's orgins and wrote a letter to Snape pleading with the man to forgive Lily's deeds

1. Requiem of the Raven

WARNINGS: Powerful-Characters, Changes to Lineages, Personalities and Abilities, Cross dressing, Male Pregnancies, Threesome, Moresome, Pregnant Sex, Double penetration, Creature and Blood inheritances, incest, Deceased-Evil-Manipulative Dumbledore, Slash Sex, Het Sex, Female Pregnancies, Chan, assassins, magical creature cultures and politics, new magics, new school, and 'grey magic'.

PAIRINGS: Severus Snape (Dom)/Bill Weasley (Sub-Dom)/Charlie Weasley (Sub-Dom)/Harry Potter (Sub), Remus Lupin/Lucius Malfoy/Draco Malfoy

PLOT: Slash. AU. OOC. OC. The night Albus Dumbledore was slaughtered by his potion's master, Severus Snape, his golden pawn also went missing. Several year later, The Order of the Raven Rises. Mpreg.

RULES:

a. The Night Severus murdered Albus, Harry was still bound under the invisible cloak, when an order meeting was called to discuss the headmaster's death and Harry's disappearance (Mad-Eye Moody wasn't there). While under the invisible cloak Harry learns of the betrayals committed by Albus Dumbledore, the Weasleys (Excluding Bill, Charlie, Arthur and the Twins), Sirius, and the pure-blood Grangers towards himself, Remus Lupin and Severus Snape. (Sirius is alive, he faked his death to force Harry to fight Albus's war and die).

b. After the meeting, Fawkes frees Harry and Harry flees Hogwarts and buries himself in his studies in a new school, Osiris Academy (Egypt), (you must include Harry's time at this new school) and into the labor of recreating himself as Raven, the ultimate Assassin.

c. Albus must have manipulated Harry so completely that in essence him mind and personality is not his own, so he must unlearn habits and impulses. In addition he must rebuild his mind with more powerful knowledge using Occlumency and his school studies.

d. Harry must learn James Potter was not his father, Lucius Malfoy is and his half brother is Draco Malfoy. Harry's real name is Odysseus Malfoy and he has many unique and powerful gifts, which he comes into on his seventeenth birthday. He's under a glamor. Only two requests of his physical appearance is that he must have waist-lenght dark-golden hair with copper highlights and almond-shaped cobalt-blue eyes. His mother, Lily Evans is a pure-blood witch and a descendant of Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

e. Harry must come into an Elemental Veela Inheritance and a Forest Sprite inheritance changing him fundamentally (No wings, tails, claws, scales or horns). Please include changes to his magical abilities.

f. When Harry returns to England in public he uses the false identity asa woman called Ravyn Blackstone, a pure blood from a different European country.

g. Male Pregnancy: Harry and Charlie must be the natural carries and must carry multiple children at one time

Okay, I truly want to take this first challenge, "Requiem for a Raven" -- but I've got a couple quick questions first, along with a couple requests for changes I could make:

About part 'd': Does his name really have to be 'Odysseus', or can it be something else? [i could make it along the lines of Odysseus, [as in something else beginning with 'O'] but just not Odysseus.]

About part 'e': Can he really not have any "wings, tails, claws, scales or horns"? 'Cos I can see him, with the lineage he has, with at least two, if not more of those. [i could make them show [visually] his power, or be something that actually channels his power.]

- Hoping for a swift reply, so I can start the fic soon,

-- tehemogirfan [my profile is on AFF]

Guest winterthorne
Okay, I truly want to take this first challenge, "Requiem for a Raven" -- but I've got a couple quick questions first, along with a couple requests for changes I could make:

About part 'd': Does his name really have to be 'Odysseus', or can it be something else? [i could make it along the lines of Odysseus, [as in something else beginning with 'O'] but just not Odysseus.]

About part 'e': Can he really not have any "wings, tails, claws, scales or horns"? 'Cos I can see him, with the lineage he has, with at least two, if not more of those. [i could make them show [visually] his power, or be something that actually channels his power.]

- Hoping for a swift reply, so I can start the fic soon,

-- tehemogirfan [my profile is on AFF]

You can name him anything you'd like, but I'd prefer is it was something a bit exotic or at least rare. As to the creature inheritance... I guess I could ease up on the restrictions.... just no scales (I'll allow scales if they are very small, transluscent or opalescent and only partially cover his body), tails or horns PLEASE! Here is the website I usually use for names: 2000 Names I hope it is helpful!

Please keep me up to date and send me the link of the story when the first chapter is up!

-winterthorne

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.