Click Here!

GRAPHIC Inuyasha Yaoi

Guest pontaloon

Guest pontaloon

I have to start off by saying that I'm extreeeeeemely picky! that and I'll probably ask for multiple people to beta one story.

Things you need to know about my fic:

-The pairing is (KougaxInuyasha)

-ANY warning may arrise in future chapters, and i do mean ANY! (tent, incest, gore, felching, puppy play, bondage, dom/sub, anything) so you really have to be numbed to these things, or like them ^^

-I update at random times, so you may get 2 chapters in one day or not get anything for a couple months. On that note, i don't give deadlines because i can't even keep to them myself. send it back to me when you can.

Things i need in a beta:

-This fic was originally a total PWP, so the thing i need most is a plot! It can be a teeny tiny one, but i need one all he same.

-Tell me if there is any OOC you can spot or any inconsistencies.

-Most of all though, i need my ass kicked. I need a beta who will point out the slightest little mistake I do even though it is completely inconsequential to the rest of the fic. i really don't mind if you yell at me, insult my mother or anything like that. I'm a masocist, I can take it. I might even like it ^^.

-Got ideas for a PWP, I'm all ears!

OK! for those who are interested, or who just want to read what i have so far before answering my request, here's my fic: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095335

I have a few more fics that could use some beta-ing on my account, so if you're interested in those, let me know ^^. My email is inuyasha_rules_453@hotmail.com (don't mock me!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.