Click Here!

Harry/Draco fic! Please Help!

xangirl136

Hello,

I am looking for a Harry Potter fanfic that I just can’t seem to find! If you could help I would appreciate it!! It’s a story where Harry and Draco are friends and go drinking together. Harry and Ginny break up and Draco starts to seduce Harry by being his friend. Hermione is suspicious of Draco and thinks Harry and Ginny should get back together. At least that is what I think happens. Please Help!! Thanks!!! Please help!

THANK YOU!

Well I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but slashpervert on skyehawke has a story called A Love So Belated... Harry and Draco do become friends and Harry does break up with Ginny, I don't recall if Hermoine has a problem with that but maybe...

A Love So Belated

Jade

Thank you. I am sorry but it isn't it what I wanted. :lol: But I love to read stories I haven't read before and finding a good one like that is tough! The story you gave was really good! The plot was intersting and it wasn't a oneshot!! I mostly end up reading one shots but I enjoyed it!! Thank you!! It wasnt what i am looking for, sorry, but I loved it! I love recomendations!! Thanks!! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.