Click Here!

2 HP stories

MuggleAngel

I'm looking for two Harry Potter fan-fics... to be honest I'm looking for more then these to, but we'll start with these!

1) Harry is an Auror I think... He and his partner were spying on some Death Eaters, when they ended up in a battel. Harry ends up in America with no memories of who he is and he doesn't look like himself because he had a glamour cast on him. The only names he remembered were James & Black, so that was the name he took. Sirius moved to America a few years later... and became Hrry's neighbor. Sirius has three children, two were the children of Harry's partner and the third was his and Harry's son. Later they both find out that James is really Harry, and Harry remembers Sirius is his husband. I think one of Harry's friends calls their son, "His favorite poted plant."

I know I've left a lot out, but I don't really remember much else.

2) This story starts out with Harry running away from th Dursleys... I think it was at night and he heard dogs barking in the background. Harry ran till he reached the woods. Lucius Malfoy was the one to find him. He took little Harry (I think he was around 4) to Malfoy Manor. Narcissa gave the boy a bath and gave him clean clothes to wear, when she realized who the boy was she was shocked by how he had been treated. Draco loves Harry and sees him as sort of a little brother, even though they were the same age. The Malfoys are Light Vampires, i think... and they adopted Harry and turned him aswell. His hair was white, with streaks of black and red, I think he was called a calico.

I'm not positive, but I think Harry wound up a Slytherin. He ends up finding rooms within Hogwarts, that he fixes up for himelf and his friends. I'm pretty sure he was still friends Hermione and Neville, but not Ron. I'm pretty sure it was Ron who herassed Neville and stole his Remembrall, while Harry and Draco stood up to him.

I don't remember much else about his story, but I do hope that will be enough to help find it!

If anyone knows the titles, the site (or sites) they are posted, or the authors that posted them... I would be very greatful. Please & Thank You! :rofl:

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.