Click Here!

Need a Beta?

Guest pontaloon

Guest pontaloon

Hey there!

I'm willing to beta things with any warnings on them (threesomes, tent, non-con, fist…). I am also open to any sort of category, such as Anime, Television, Movies, Celebrity. I won't list any of the specific fandoms I know in these categories simply because I know too many and can't come up with them all off the top of my head.

I am quite picky, however, and may not chose to be your beta for the following reasons:

1- If the fic is a lost cause. I don't want to be mean, but if I have too much all the time, then I'm not being a beta, I'm actually writing your fic for you.

2- If the pairing contains a female (in any shape or form, even a hermaphrodite or a man possessed by a woman). I'm in this extreme woman phobia phase right now so I only do slash or yaoi.

3- If I don't know the fandom well enough. I like to know what's going on to truly contribute to someone's work but if I don't know anything then I'll just be making things worse. Fandoms I won't beta because I have no intention of informing myself about them are: any animes with mechas (Gundam Wings/Seed, Eureka 7) or where sci-fy plays a major role in the setting (.hack//SIGN, CLAMP). The exception to this is that I will beta sci-fi movies like The Riddick Chronicles (loooooooooove it!), The Matrix etc…

On that note, please check out my fics to see if I'm skilled enough to be your beta on my adultfanfiction account: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296829693

I hope I can be useful to someone ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.