Click Here!

Draco/Hermione

elliewellie

This was a fairly long story where Hermione and Harry are engaged due to a promise Harry made to Ron to protect Hermione. Hermione actually is in love with Harry. In the beginning they're at a Quidditch match and Hermione almost gets killed or something and Draco saves her and says to Harry something like, "You almost lost something very precious". Then Hermione finds out that Harry has been cheating on her with Ginny via some photos or something like that. I think she or Harry breaks off the engagement and Harry becomes engaged to Ginny. I think that during this time, in an effort to get closer to Hermione because he loves her, Draco has been trying to form a friendship with Hermione.

Hermione sleeps with Draco at Malfoy Manor but freaks out afterward and in anger, Draco rapes her. I'm pretty sure she gets pregnant and Draco forces her to marry him...that's all i can really remember. Blaise Zabini was also in the story where he dates or marries Lavender Brown (I think) she gets pregnant and gives birth but then she dies. Hermione and Draco take in their baby.

I think that the last time I saw it it was one to two years ago on aff.net. Please help me find it I've been looking for it forever!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.