Click Here!

CALLING ALL FAN FICTION ANALYZERS!

Lisa

Do you like to read others' fanfiction? Do you have a point about the fanfiction regarding a particular book, author, tv show or movie? Do you have a point about fanfiction in general: about writing it, reading it, about fanfiction fans? If so, why not share your insights on my new Fanfiction area at the Mid-Atlantic Popular Culture Conference this fall? The conference is a great one with lots of interesting pop culture lovers who listen to and share insights about all of these things. The people are great, the papers are great and I'm sure some of you have some great insights about fanfiction that you can contribute. You would need to submit to me a short proposal describing what you intend to discuss/explore in a short paper in the fall. Remember, this is not for an actual fanfiction but "about" fanfictions or about fanfiction in general. This year, the conference is in early November in Boston. Email me at littlemonster3141@yahoo.com for more information or just send me a proposal by June 15. You can also go to the conference website for additional information (Mid-Atlantic Popular Culture/American Culture Association). Contact me if you are interested. Hope to hear from you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.