Click Here!

clarification of tag for stories about underage characters

jackrabbit

When adding content codes to a story, there is a tag of "Minor", which appears as "Minor involved (Pedophilia)" when selecting. This is ambiguous, because the words mean different things. Minor would be someone under the age of consent (which itself varies by locality). Pedophilia is pre-pubescent, generally a much younger age. Many of the stories, especially cartoon shows, have middle teen characters who would be minors, but not pre-pubescent. Suggest use of "under legal age for sex" rather than "pedophilia", or better yet, making them two different content codes. Some of my stories have characters of both age ranges.

Thanks. While you are at it, could you add Futanari/Dickgirls/Hermaphrodites to the list? These are not quite the same as transgender/transsexual/transvestite. Futanari/dickgirls are not "trans" anything. They are typically born full female, grow up female, and have live, functional dicks attached in some technological/magical fashion after the fact, either replacing the pussy or in addition to it. Sometime the dicks are temporary and she returns to being full female.

The reason I ask is because all of my stories except two contain dickgirls.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.