Click Here!

Multiple Betas needed. More than one story available.

JetKL

Hi All,

I'm Jet. I'm currently writing over 6 stories. One story updates every week, which means these stories work in a rotation schedule. Its a lot of work but since i'm currently without a beta you have your pick of my stories to work on. If you can do one, fantastic; however, if you want to take on more than that, I'm forever in your debt. Mainly I need grammar checks and some basic feedback. A few hard kicks in the head or harsh critism never hurts. If you can beta please contact me at Jet@noirromance.com or via PM.

My body of work mainly encompasses humans though occasionally my characters have been shifters of sorts. My range extends from historical to fantasy to mob themes. While I do have experience with non-con themes and some edgy bdsm, I'm not writing hopeless drivel for the mentally fucked up. My stories have a point and are meant to really explore characters as people not 2D badly thought out cliches. Nothing's wrong with a little fluff now and then to cheer yourself up but that's not my goal. Many of my works feature Male/Male relationships, polygamous relations, bdsm or just plain kinky sex. Feel free to check out my work on AFF.Net or on NoirRomance.com. Thank you for your time.

Jet

Edited by JetKL

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.