Click Here!

Separation Of Church And State? What's That?

quamp

O.k., if you don't like talking about either religion or politics, do NOT read any further. This is something I saw and I felt I needed to spread the word around.

Story here

More links to this here

Evangelical Christians have been preaching politics in Ohio ahead of Tuesday’s gubernatorial primaries and face accusations of using the church as a vehicle for political advocacy.

"Keep politics out of religion, but if you do the reverse, I'll fight you tooth aind nail!" mad.gif

One of those churches is led by Pastor Russell Johnson, who has become one of the most important figures in Ohio politics today. Johnson runs the Ohio Restoration Project, an organization that mobilizes so-called "patriot pastors" to deliver one-sided messages about social policy, secular laws and even political candidates.

What made me even angrier is the stuff that was covered in the show but not the article. They talked about one priest who had the nerve to say that our founding fathers wanted the USA to be a "completely Christian state." mad.gif

Sorry, but historical evidence suggests otherwise.

Even worse, this is going on NATIONWIDE. This group has branches in every state.

I'll bet those of you living outside the USA are glad that you aren't in the USA right now, right?

ALL HAIL OUR ZIONIST GOVERNMENT! YEAH (sarcasm). I hate the US, but its not the peoples fault the republicans are rigging elections by turning away black and hispanic voters. Oh well, I'll just sit on teh side lines untill it makes headlines where I live. I mean it's not anyones fault for being religious or not who serve government.