Click Here!

Bewitched- Harry Potter style

kyuubifreak

;) I was watching Bewitched when this idea hit me!! I cannot write a story to save my life!! lol here is the challage:

Draco is a rich mortal who married Harry, who is a witch. Similar to the tv show "Bewitched" but different in a way. Lily and James can be either dead or alive. If They are dead, then Harry is rasied by Sirius and his Husband either Servus or Remus. the story is more of a blend of both Harry Potter and Bewitched. the story is mpreg. Harry use his powers the same way Samantha do. the story can either have bashing or not, if is, then it have to be Ron/Hermoine bashing, Dumbledore bashing. Dumbledore are trying to break up both Draco and Harry's Marraige. Draco is a billionare. How they meet is up to the author. they can be either married in the beginning of the story or get married in few chapters. Mpreg is not only limited to Witches but also Humans. Please let me know if You are going to take the challage, i will lvoe to read it! just sent me a message! Thanks for Your time.

Edited by kyuubifreak

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm intrigued...but I need some things clarified. One, Harry is a witch so also a woman? Also bashing: what do you mean by this word? I'm confused by the context. Repy soon, I like this idea!

:lol: I was watching Bewitched when this idea hit me!! I cannot write a story to save my life!! lol here is the challage:

Draco is a rich mortal who married Harry, who is a witch. Similar to the tv show "Bewitched" but different in a way. Lily and James can be either dead or alive. If They are dead, then Harry is rasied by Sirius and his Husband either Servus or Remus. the story is more of a blend of both Harry Potter and Bewitched. the story is mpreg. Harry use his powers the same way Samantha do. the story can either have bashing or not, if is, then it have to be Ron/Hermoine bashing, Dumbledore bashing. Dumbledore are trying to break up both Draco and Harry's Marraige. Draco is a billionare. How they meet is up to the author. they can be either married in the beginning of the story or get married in few chapters. Mpreg is not only limited to Witches but also Humans. Please let me know if You are going to take the challage, i will lvoe to read it! just sent me a message! Thanks for Your time.

• 10 months later...
Okay, I'm intrigued...but I need some things clarified. One, Harry is a witch so also a woman? Also bashing: what do you mean by this word? I'm confused by the context. Repy soon, I like this idea!

Harry is a male witch. the word bashing mean make funny of the person.therfore bash them.

Any one interest in the story?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.