Click Here!

Looking for a beta for Harry Potter

Guest Hedwigseyes

Guest Hedwigseyes

I am looking for a fast working beta. You must be a fan of Harry Potter. I have 2 of the stories already up. The names of the stories are 'Harry Potter and the Mysterious Egg', and Harry Potter and the Blood Secret. My third story hasn't been posted at all. If you you read the first two and want to see the third let me know via email at cinder_phenix@hotmail.com.

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Egg- Harry finds out that Dumbledore, Ron, and Ginny are plotting to control his life. Harry and Hermione get together to not only face Voldemort, but to end Dumbledore's plans to control Harry.

Harry Potter and the Blood Secret- Harry finds out that he is a Wraith (A type of vampire). The only one he can trust is Hermione. Hermione and Harry admit they love each other due to Hermione's friends interferance. They must now face both the light and dark sides of the Wizarding World.

Harry Potter and the New Road- Harry defeats Voldemort at the end of his 4th year. His happiness doesn't last. He now has more power then he knows what to do with. Harry must stop Dumbledore from using him and his name. Harry/Hermione pairing.

Edited by Hedwigseyes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.