Click Here!

New Adult Ff Site

Guest msnikkinefarious

Guest msnikkinefarious

Hey guys...

I found this new fanfic site that lets you put up adult content. The best part about it is that is don't go down, like adutlfanfiction used to and it's run by a company so there's no bandwidth shortage!!!

I don't know about you guys but I like to have an archive of my stuff, and this is a pretty cool place for it. Also it's brand new!

Anyway, I just thought it was neat and figured I'd pass the word on, because I've been looking for a site like this for a while now.

contest2.jpg

You can go there and post your own stories too and then use that same banner to link back to it, then you can keep your stories in one place, how neat is that!!

Sorry if this is not appropriate, I just thought it was cool.

What the hell do you think you're playing at? A lot of us are frustrated with the site and there has been a thread to recommend other sites to post at. However, those people are regulars on the forum and remain loyal to the site. In addition, the sites they recommend are actually worth visiting because there's something there worth reading and they have established reputations.

This, on the other hand, is just a plain old insult. If you want to troll, I suggest sharpening your skills and trying a forum where you can be anonymous. I actually visited the site. They have celebrity fics, but nothing in the other categories. As far as fanfiction goes, the site plain old stinks.

Since this is the Great Wall of Promotion. may I suggest Literotica, ASSTR, Nifty.org, MCStories, and SuperStories? The last one focuses solely on CB heroes and villains, and it's kind of primitive, but the story selection isn't all that bad. All of the sites have fairly well-established reputations for having a huge variety of adult fiction (MCStories divides mind control into subgenres). I don't post at any of these sites, but I do frequent them, and some of our other regulars cross-post at some of them, so we may as well support some of our AFF members by posting reviews there.

My patriotic rant is over now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Helluin

I feel a little guilty for adding it, but, hey, I finally posted some more on AFF (without much hope at this point, but you never know).

Ficwad.

Small. Easy to use author panel. Good reviewers, depending on the fandom. *huggles my unofficial reader/writer circle happily* Quirky/fun rating system.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agaib

Well I think I'll just stick to good ol' fasioned AFF. Theyve hit a rough patch, but progress is being made and the section I write in is working perfectly.

Guest DarkAvenger

Those of you who are supporting us through this, I thank you deeply, as I am the tech doing the transfer of the site as of a little over a month ago. My tech assistant, Akasha, and I are working as fast as we can to get the site back up and running smoothly as fast as possible. (Unfortunately for us, being human is getting in the way a lot, lol. Hence, we're not going at super-human speed. tongue.gif )

In any case, thank you for the support you have all shown me since I have taken up my position as Head Tech of the site. And, trust me, there is no one more frustrated with the site than me and my tech, lol.

And most of all, remember, for every page that won't load or error you find, we have 3 or 4 page load errors, 10 minute waits for things to download so we can transfer them, and we have to fix all those errors too! ohmy.gif

~Dark Avenger

AFF.net Moderator & Head Tech

Guest Melody Fate

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this site she's advertising is her site and she makes money off the advertising.

Either way, I think advertising the site here is in poor taste. If you really want to advertise your site in this place, pay for a banner ad!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Big Samurai

FOSFF also has a certain degree of notoriety for being a haven to authors who have fled certain other web sites after being repeatedly banned, so ... let the 'ficcer beware, there are a number of volatile, unpleasant users there.

Guest Melody Fate
FOSFF also has a certain degree of notoriety for being a haven to authors who have fled certain other web sites after being repeatedly banned, so ... let the 'ficcer beware, there are a number of volatile, unpleasant users there.

I didn't know that.I do know that I don't get nearly the comments there and they have a general cold feeling to them, like no one really cares about anyone else but themselves. I could be getting the wrong impression, but that's the vibe I get.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After checking out the site mentioned in the first post... I found it kinda hard to find any fanfics. The fics aren't even sorted by fandom... but by content (ei - BDSM or Non-con) it's really hard to navigate the site.

In conclusion... I will be sticking right here biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.