Click Here!

Needed Co-Writer or Author

Guest juliannanight

Guest juliannanight

Co-Writer/Author needed.

Twilight

I have been haunted lately by two "original" character's as well as the Cullen's. I have the idea of a story, meaning I have the plot, character's, where I want the story to go, where the story is set to be placed and so on. I am looking for someone to take all of my idea's, and write a story with it. Not only using my idea's but their own as well.

Set during/after: Breaking Dawn.

All books happened exactly the way they did, (Unless you come up with something different yet good). This story will be between 5-20 years AFTER Breaking Dawn. I will leave it up to whomever is writing the story with me to choose.

It will take place in either The United States of America, or England. It will be on a College Campus and that Universities surrounding areas.

There will be another Coven. One that me and an Author will come up with. There will also be two main key people brought into the world of twilight. I have not decided if these two people (Who are MY creation) if they will be half vampires like Bella's daughter, or if they will be human. They will have POWERS. These powers I will explain about in detail to whomever applies and are excepted with me.

The writer I work with will have full control almost of all the Canon character's of Twilight. The ONLY thing that I want known is Alice and Jasper will not 'stay' with one another, their singers will turn out to be the two "O.C's" of my creation.

I am willing to have the plot be lended out, have the characters that are literally haunting my mind be used, and the things that are haunting my waking and sleeping states to be used as well. I will give a LOT of space to the person that would like to work with me. All that I ask is I beta the story, and that I approve of the chapters. This WILL BE a story. No one-shot or anything like that. There is soooo much in my brain that there is no way it will be really short. At least 20+ chapters is my guess.

This will be rated: M, NC-17, R. (Different rates for different sites.)

I am willing to change character's names. I am VERY bad with names, so I'm willing to work with that, and the age of the character's of my creation.

Character's.

Edward/Bella

Alice/Jasper

Rose/Emmett

Esme/Carlisle

Aro (All other Voltri)

My Character's

Gwendolyn- Human or half vampire. Powers. Powers are: She can steal powers from other beings.

Matthew- Gwendolyn's Twin. He can use the power of the elements. Can heal himself.

Their coven- These will be 4-5 Vampires that the twin's work for. They will be DARK vampires, and in a LOT of ways make the Voltri look like little baby lambs compared. The only name I have is for the Vampire that sees the further like Alice does, and that is Kane or Caine. Spelled either way.

Will be: Drama/romance/action adventure/angst

Places: A old factory, that is now made into a /goth/vampire club (There are such things in real life, kiddies thinking they are really vampires. That is what I'm taking this club off of. I have pictures of a real places that is like this.) A University in the same town/city. A forest that surrounds the Cullen's home and a Beach. Might even go as far as Italy. That is unknown.

I am a lot more in my head. If this interests anyone, please email me at julianna_nightingal_1@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

(in the email please put in subject heading co-author. Perhaps you can even show me some stories you have written if you have ever done so before)

Edited by juliannanight

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.