Click Here!

Challenge!

Dai-cahn

Okay i know I'm new to the forms, and I like to say hi to everyone and I hope to make friends Here!

Okay I've honestly been Dying to read and Mpregy abut Shino and Naruto. But No one has the Nuts to do it. So I challenge Anyone so much as thinks they got what it takes to take the dare. Your ganna have to make this work one way or another.

1. It, of course, has to be an mpreg.

2. Naruto has to be the seme/dom and a big playboy!

3. Shino is ganna have to be the mommy, with twins!(male twins)

4. They need to be in high school. (like the ending of first term)

5. Naruto is rich and shino is middle class.

6. I want to see how Naruto finds out and how he will react to it.

7. Gatta know what the babies going to look like, so you can pick their look

8. Naruto Has to RAPE Shino. (I know But want to see how you make the sex/rape secen)

And that's about it. Everytihng else is up to you and how you makes it work. AND one more thing. I would every much like it if it is a multi-chapter story. Because one-shots make me want to read more about it. Maybe I added to much or not, but you Can do it.

• 1 month later...

wow that's um ya........... well interesting to say the least. naru/shino huh.......... well im hardly on here but if you want email me the requirements if no one has excepted yet and anything els you think i should know about it............ its um new... ive never been fond of noncon but i have been trying to challenge my self..... :D ........... ok ........ well let me know and i'll see what i can come up with story wise....

my emails sammy_yaoi_fangirl@yahoo.com

Edited by dark_godess

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.