Click Here!

Sasuke/Naruto

AmbuscadedYoursTruly

This story has been bothering me for over a year, and I didn't know where else to ask for help in finding it. Then I thought of here.

In the story, Sakura and Ino are jealous of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship/relationship, and so they rape and torture him in a warehouse of some kind.

Naruto doesn't tell anyone, but Sasuke finds out. In it, Naruto is wetting himself and having horrible nightmares from his ordeal.

I know he goes to live with Sasuke. He tries to kill himself, and in that part he shows he has a sort of MPD but not really, its his supressed cruel side?

Also, Sakura shows up at Sasuke's and he calls the ANBU on her.....

and that's all i remember....

Can anyone please help? I have even typed it into Google search...and NADA.

I'd appreciate help, so, so much.

Thanks! :(

• 1 month later...
Does naruto start to shake whenever he hears their voices? And at some point, wasn't Ino the one who didn't do much but it was mostly sakura?

I think so, but I don't remember. I think Sakura does do a lot, but Ino was the "evil" one. Ino also is sleeping with her relative who is a criminal I think?

I know that they use him as well to get off, and I think they use a fake male anatomy to rape Naruto, but not sure.

I think he does shake when he hears them, and he avoids them as well.

• 1 month later...
I think so, but I don't remember. I think Sakura does do a lot, but Ino was the "evil" one. Ino also is sleeping with her relative who is a criminal I think?

I know that they use him as well to get off, and I think they use a fake male anatomy to rape Naruto, but not sure.

I think he does shake when he hears them, and he avoids them as well.

Inner Sanctum by Eien_no_Ren :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.