Click Here!

The Seven Deadly Sins

pittwitch

So here’s the challenge:

I’ve long wanted to read a series centered around the Seven Deadly Sins and their counteractive virtues. My idea is to use each set as a pairing for one story, with one character/characters representing the sin and one character/character representing the virtue. It doesn’t matter who the pairings are, or if the virtuous partner wins out over the sinful.

So, here’s the list. Stake your claims now. You don’t have to state the pairing with the claim, just claim the sin/virtue. More than one entry per set will be accepted.

I suppose I should offer some sort of prize and means of voting? I’ll take suggestions for the reward! I’ll also be glad to offer beta services.

Email me at pittwitch@yahoo.com with your claims and suggestions. Entries will be accept up until 4/18. The challenge includes a completed drabble, ficlet or full-blown story one month hence, May 18, 2009.

Gluttony v. temperance -- tentatively claimed x two!

Lust v. chastity -- claimed

Greed v. charity -- claimed

Sloth v. Diligence -- claimed

Wrath v. Patience -- claimed

Envy v. kindness -- claimed

Pride v. humility -- claimed x two -- a face off!

So, I hope I inspire some serious fun. I can't decide which one I want so I'll wait and take the last one if necessary. My first inclination is for Crabbe & Goyle with Luna as gluttony and temperance but I'm also interested to see what stems from your wicked minds. Sin away, my friends!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.