Click Here!

I'm in need for a co-writer please

Guest Awenseth

Guest Awenseth

Hay guys so I'm soon to start a new Bleach story here which will be somewhat AU in most ways because the first main part will play in the past while the other part in the present. I will mostly need help because this will be partly a psyhological story so I would be glad if someone who is good at this would help me by writing this.

It would be not that each of us writes one chapter and then switch, but I thought about actually working together on each chapter so people with an MSN would be the best: mine is karasu@freemail.hu feel free to add me even if you would only like to talk about Bleach or other anime or original stories I don't mind...

...and now to what I have planned...

P.S.: who takes up the job can feel free to suggest situations and we will talk them over and bring in some OCs if you like I'm always open for creative ideas ^^

Title: that will be decided together

What it contains/genres: mind games/control, psychological, angst, drama, language, violence, hurt/comfort, friendship, fluff, slash, het (other pairings can be also added), oral, anal, ust (unresolved sexual tension- which will be later resolved), hand job/fingering, OC,

Pairings: (these are not up to changing, but will only appear in mentioning or you can suspect that there will be something going on later, or are already there) Stark/Halibel (already appearent in the story), Grimmjow/Apache, Szayel/Aizen,(ust - in the Szayel/Aizen pairing case this comes mostly from Aizen's side) Ilforte/D-Roy (hints that they are already together)

Plus relationship explains (not romantic):

- Lilinette has a brother-sister like relationship with Szayel

- Szayel has also a close friendship with Nnoitra (strange sort of friendship/older brother- Nnoitra is also on his way protective about Szayel)

- Halibel (mothering/older sister) relationship

- P.s.: Similar to Grimmjow and his Fracción, after Szayel become a Hollow and got in to Hueco Mundo he met up by accident with Halibel who took him in in to her group which contained Nnoitra and Neliel (some of these facs will get explained in the fic 'Calling in to the Silence')

Main plot:

-Past: Szayel Aporro (11) is again walking around alone in the forest after his older brother Ilforte (16)(not the most caring brother type he ignores Szayel and breaks his promises to his parents - father Alphonse: surgeon, mother Isabella: bookstore owner- to keep one eye on his brother) diched him again to go somewhere with his four best friends (they will be fully made together). He suddenly finds a strange looking bareclet on the ground and puts it on. After this start strange dreams to plague him - he sees with the eyes of his future self. (in his first 'dream' he stands on the top of Las Noches staring out at the white desert as it gleams in the moonlight while Halibel sits beside him.) On the next day in the art's class they teacher assigns the students to paint a picture about one of they dreams because the school wan't to make a gallery for the parents night - Szayel has a great talent for drawings and paintings and he uses this picture. The dreams continue on and Szayel starts to form a binding in the people he sees in his dreams and starts drawing them in a sketch book with the names. Szayel starts to distance himself even more away from the world - because his parents are so often away they don't notice - and they neighbor Kiyoko who worries about the boy points it out to Ilforte (they are in the same class and Ilforte has a little crush on her.) Later the boy sneaks with his friends in to Szayel's room, when he is in his piano class, and find the sketch book and get rather confused by it. Later Szayel starts to speak about the people in his dreams, his parents interapt it as fantasy friends, but when Szayel accidentaly spots Lilinette looking around in the city they start to worry. (Lilinette in they time went in to Szayel's labor when he wasn't there and accidentaly activated one of his experiments - a time machine - and sent the bareclet -(newest experiment usable for spying on others in which you can see with the eyes of the person whose DNA is put in to it - Szayel was testing it with his own for the first time)- in to the past and she went after it.) Szayel's parents take him to a psychiatrist collegue who finds everything rather interesting. The case turns more complicated after some days when Ilforte shows them the sketch book in which the Doctor spots the pictures of both Halibel and Ulquiorra with they names on it - (his father had about fourty years ago a patient with Ulquiorra's name- a boy who was found with fourteen alone in the woods near they camping house cowered in blood after his family was murdered by unknown suspects- he claimes that Shinigami have come to murder they race because of they powers - he commited suicide after a week he was brought in to the psychiatri, they had also a nurse twenty years ago under the name Halibel she was killed by a patient with a scalpel who went wild - some of her colegues often heard her talk to someone even if they saw no one she claimed that she was talking to a little girl)

Lilinette finds Szayel in the psychiatry and they become friends. After a week they manage to escape when his parents visit with his brother and his friends and neighbor. on they way they come again in to the woods where the others find them, Ilforte also starts to see Lilinette and is shocked about that. Szayel suddenly pales and yells to everyone that they should run away, but the six kids, his parents, the doctor and the nurse didn't understand - a great number of Hollows were appearing behind them through a gap in the sky. Ilforte suddenly also notices them, but it is to late they get attacked, but the attacking Hollow gets suddenly dstroyed and both Szayel, Lilinette and Ilforte spot the Octava standing there with his zanpaktoo drawn, Ilforte also appears beside his brother. Suddenly a dark purple forcefield appears around the place and now everyone can see the Hollows. Big confusion when also the other Espada appear - Zommari, Aeroniero, Yammy and Barragan are on a mission- and tell they Fracción (Apache, Mira Rose, Sun-Sun, Tesla, Ilforte and Lilinette) to go with everyone imediately to Las Noches they will take care here about everything.

- Present: After everyone is through there is a little talking then shortly before Las Noches they are greeted by Grimmjow's other Fracción (D-Roy throws himself at Ilforte and there is a little fluffi scene which makes everyone who knows them roll they eyes while the others only stare shocked at the scene most of all the young Ilforte). They start talking and mention that Lumina and Verona weren't comming to them so they are probably keeping one eye on Szayel's domain and throw everyone out who dares to enter. They bring up that once Aizen was also thrown out by them and while they snigger they don't notice a rather annoyed looking Aizen appear behind them (Gin and Tosen are on a vacation) - who was just thrown out of the lab by Lumina and Verona again. In Las Noches there is some explaining shocks and later the Espada return with some injuries which Szayel tends imediately. Aizen decides that till everything gets settled that everyone stays there with them. Little talk in private between Szayel and Aizen where the Octava taks about the fact that it is painfull to know that he will live only one more year (he fell victim when he was twelve to a pedofile serial killer in the forest he likes to go to read when his brother again left him alone, he went through three days of terror till he was finally murdered and his body found in a cave) and recals the pain and fear he felt back then, when he screamed his brother's name in hope that he would save him. Aizen comforts him (it will be decided if they relationship should start now or a bit later)... ok and from here on we will decide how it will continue these are only the main happenings in the story in a RAW version...

Well so if you are interested please reply me here or PM me...

Thanks I will be happy about any tipe of help

Awenseth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.