Click Here!

Need a beta for a few stories

Guest junosnape

Guest junosnape

Hello,

I'm hoping someone out there can assist me with a bit of a snag I've found myself in. You see I am in need of betas for my stories and even though I have found some people to beta them in the past they didn't get the job done or are no longer able to continue the job. A few were just readers that wanted to get the next part before everyone else. Needless to say I wasn't happy when the only thing I got back was *That was great, got anymore?*

So this is what I'm looking for: grammer, spelling, someone to set deadlines so I'll get these bloody things finished, and/or someone to assist with story flow and plot holes.

Here is the list of stoies I need beta'ed feel free to pick as many or as few as you like.

*Viper Weed (Harry Potter) *I really need to finish this one first,please.*

Bring Me To Life (Harry Potter) This is a working title and may be changed.

Dreams To Build A Life On (Harry Potter)

Devil You Know (Sentinel/BtVS)

Destroyer (original)

Bottled Fate (Harry Potter)

Love Of A Monster (Harry Potter)

Come On Closer (Fast&the Furious)

Broken Hearted ((Harry Potter)

STARGATE HOGWARTS/ SGH (SG-1/SGA/HP)

Can't Take It Any Longer (original)

Adventures of Mr. Black (original)

I warn you, all the fanfiction stories are slash and in most cases bloody (fight scenes or a serial killer *Devil You Know*). The originals are Het. and will mostly end up as romance novels or adventure stories. If you'd like a summary or any farther information you can e-mail me at severussentinel@wmconnect.com and the title of the story/stories as the subject.

Thanks in advance!

ta,

Juno

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.