Click Here!

Storm Hawks Challenge

Guest TaketheChallengeMan

Guest TaketheChallengeMan

I return with another challenge! Here's hoping it won't get deleted like my other challenge (can't wait for the stories).

For this Storm Hawks challenge, I would enjoy seeing Dove (the French sky knight who's quite a site... to look at. crap) fall under the effects of the infamous and made up plot device: The Lesbo Crystal! Here's what I want:

*Open it up with her being kidnapped by Ravess in the night without anyone noticing (her grandfather plays off pretty much blind, so he won't notice her gone).

*Make the crystal so dangerous that it needs to be hidden behind something opaque because if you stare at it under moonlight, you will be turn into a nymphomaniac lesbian.

*Let Ravess test out the effects

*Have the Storm Hawks attack a Cyclonian base where Ravess left her on purpose

*Have her seduce Piper.

*You can add other female characters into the fray (like Starling, Master Cyclonis, Sky Sirens, an original character, etc.).

*And for shits-&-giggles, make Ravess a hermaphrodite (she is Snipe's twin, so maybe she got more than what she hoped for).

In short, here's what it all leads up to:

*Yuri

*pseudo-Mind Control

*Transgender

*Furry (if Suzi-Lu is used)

*Threesome/Moresome (if more characters are introduced)

Can't wait for a reply. Remember to send me the finished product to my email address chalfic138@hotmail.com. Stay healthy everybody.

• 3 years later...
Guest GoldenSnowflake

Wow, that's a pretty tough prompt to complete. I love Storm Hawks, but there's no way I could write something this in-depth. :o

I hope you get this filled though!! It's an awesome idea.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.