Click Here!

Abstinence Education - Recommending another author's piece

Guest Sidhe Panther

Guest Sidhe Panther

I suppose it doesn't really need more advertising, but I'm not exactly recommending it just so the author can get more hits or anything of the sort. More for anyone who is even the slightest bit interested in Blade of the Immortal to get a nice fanfiction fix going, since the fandom is so small.

Topic Title: Abstinence Education

Topic Description: Recommending the best BotI fanfic I've ever read, in hopes people that have missed out on this gem can read and enjoy it too.

Well first off, the writing is simply superb. But not only that, the characterizations are spot-on. I've seen people who could paint a beautiful setting but their characters totally fell flat. Madame Manga took the characters from BotI and not only stayed true, but fleshed them out in this fic without making it seem OOC. Be sure to have something to drink and snack on if you're reading it all the way through; it's somewhere around 40-50 chapters (depending on if you count the different "parts" of a chapter).

Again I want to stress this is not my story. I am waiting for my fandom's category to (hopefully) be posted up so I can post my story, before I even hope to advertise it :)

Title: Abstinence Education

Author: Madame Manga

Rating:

Summary: (Taken from her summary) "Manji isn't used to holding back, and Rin doesn't know any better than to tempt him to cut loose. An exploration of the ragged edges of a fascinating relationship. M/F, Lemon"

Fandom: Blade of the Immortal (Anime/Manga)

URL or Site link: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544199230