Click Here!

Beta needed for Half-Life fanfics (m/m or f/m/m)

Lynna

Hi there,

I'm writing slash or bisexual fanfics about the computergame Half-Life (mostly HL2).

There's no need to be familiar with the games storyline. I'm mostly concentrating on the smut instead of fleshing out "difficult" stories. XD

I've done het/OCs at first, but I'm not writing f/m anymore. I'm into m/m or f/m/m.

No femmeslash!

No bestiality!

BUT

non-con could be happening - nothing extreme, more the like of "no, no, no! when it's meant to be yess! Yeeess!".

Very mild bondage or hints of dominance/Roleplay.

English isn't my first language, but my grammar and spelling has improved a lot since I made my first translations to English.

I would like a Beta from the US if possible, 'cause I'm writing US-English (not GB or AUS). And your English should be better than mine of course. ;)

You should have a bit of spare time, so that I'm not forced to wait several month for 30 pages being beta'd. I'm writing explicit content, but romance is included.

Suggestions and changes to the story itself (by the beta) are encouraged. I like critics to improve my English and the style of my writing in general.

Please, have a look at my username to view the fic's I've done so far.

Cheers

Lynna

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.