Click Here!

HELP

anny

i'm looking for a story where naruto's landlord wants naruto's rent soon and he doesn't have the money he sees a flyer or something. when goes to the plac looking for help he finds out its a job as a dancer or poll dancer at a club. kakashi two other jounin instructers go to said club and see him dancing. he has sex with this guy who changes hair solor every day and himself a candy based stage name to match the color. he loses his virginity to kakashi and i think he sex with asuma ibiki shikamaru and neji too. he ends up in a threesome two of them.

Edited by anny

• 1 month later...
i'm looking for a story where naruto's landlord wants naruto's rent soon and he doesn't have the money he sees a flyer or something. when goes to the plac looking for help he finds out its a job as a dancer or poll dancer at a club. kakashi two other jounin instructers go to said club and see him dancing. he has sex with this guy who changes hair solor every day and himself a candy based stage name to match the color. he loses his virginity to kakashi and i think he sex with asuma ibiki shikamaru and neji too. he ends up in a threesome two of them.

I believe the fic you're looking for is Dance by Dani. Here's the link, I hope this helps you out.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092353

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.