Click Here!

Faery Challenge

Arsenic Requiem

CHALLENGE TO WRITERS:

I'm not entirely sure where this idea came from, and sadly, I do not have time to do it myself. I would love to see what the rest of you come up with though. I would prefer it to be written after the end of the war and you can ignore which ever parts of which ever books/movies that you want to.

Draco Malfoy or Blaise Zabini is very depressed. Nothing any of his friends does can bring him out of it. A Faery sees him and decides to help him the only way he/she can. It turns him into a Faery. He stays a Faery for a while and becomes the lover of the Faery who made him one. The Faery tells him that it can turn him back into a wizard if he wants it to and it's up to you whether or not he accepts.

Faeries are normally called Fae and are different from Fairies in that they are very intelligent and have their own, strong, type of magick. It's up to you whether Draco/Blaise recieves this magick or keeps his wizarding magick. They are not as vain as a Fairy and they speak English as well as any human. They do, however, resemble Fairies, very small, humanoid, and with wings.

There's no particular length I would like to see or anything like that. The Faery can be male or female, that too is entirely up to you. Please email me or leave a reply and let me know if you're going to write it. ArsenicRequiem@yahoo.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.