Click Here!

Favorite Yaoi Pairing?

TricksterMessiah

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Rainydays00

A lot of Ryou/Bakura fans here. I like this pairing as well, but really I'm a fanatic about Ryou, I think he's the perfect uke and fits well with just about anyone as long as he stays the uke.

Ryou(uke)/anyone

I like that pairing, although I also like Malik x Bakura. Both yami and normal.

Then there's Naruto x Sasuke, Itachi x Madara, etc. I know the former is a bit cliché, but they're just so utterly... gay for each other. You don't even need goggles to see it.

• 6 months later...
Guest Moonbunny87

Lets hear it for another Ryou and Bakura pairing! I love their characters and its a tie for which one has the most unexplored potential.

Which makes it really confusing to me why so many fans have an obsession with fitting these two into 2D character stereotypes like 'mindless psycho that bones anything holding still long enough "seme"' and '13-year old girl stuck in young man's body "uke"'. It makes me think that most of the fans haven't even seen or read the series, which is a pity because as enigmatic as these two are, they are very interesting characters that don't fall into the usual stereotypes that their looks would suggest. I love Ryou because he's so creepy. <3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.