Click Here!

Searching for a fic (possibly 2)

Fantasy Loremaster

I am DESPERATELY searching for two fics that are (or were) on AFF, unfortunately I don't remember the story titles or authors so I have a brief description of what I can remember below.

1) Draco & Blaise get covered in an unknown potion that Neville did that brought out their dormant Veela genes and now they have to find their mate which is Hermione & each other. Both Veela have to take a potion to help control their urges. Hermione goes undercover via Polyjuice to track down Draco to see what the Slytherins have planned to punish Neville with when Draco almost mates with her before being stunned and taken to the hospital wing where his Veela powers are going out of control. Their is even a chapter from Crookshanks POV.

2) Draco is a Veela, Hermione is his mate. Draco smells the most intoxicating scent on the train and he tries to narrow down who his mate is. He meets up with Daphne Greengrass in the Prefect Bathroom and runs into Hermione who is leaving. He once again smells the scent from the train and at first thinks its Daphne but realizes that he can't stand the smell of her sex which leads him to try to figure out who his mate is.

I hope that SOMETHING of these descriptions will ring a bell for someone. If so, please let me know ASAP as I have been searching for a while now for these stories.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Guest JaceDamian23

they both sound very good but I've never read them. Sorry hun. try using fanfiction.net search engine, maybe that'll help since the one here sucks. good luck and if you find it PLEASE give me the urls

• 2 weeks later...
I am DESPERATELY searching for two fics that are (or were) on AFF, unfortunately I don't remember the story titles or authors so I have a brief description of what I can remember below.

1) Draco & Blaise get covered in an unknown potion that Neville did that brought out their dormant Veela genes and now they have to find their mate which is Hermione & each other. Both Veela have to take a potion to help control their urges. Hermione goes undercover via Polyjuice to track down Draco to see what the Slytherins have planned to punish Neville with when Draco almost mates with her before being stunned and taken to the hospital wing where his Veela powers are going out of control. Their is even a chapter from Crookshanks POV.

2) Draco is a Veela, Hermione is his mate. Draco smells the most intoxicating scent on the train and he tries to narrow down who his mate is. He meets up with Daphne Greengrass in the Prefect Bathroom and runs into Hermione who is leaving. He once again smells the scent from the train and at first thinks its Daphne but realizes that he can't stand the smell of her sex which leads him to try to figure out who his mate is.

I hope that SOMETHING of these descriptions will ring a bell for someone. If so, please let me know ASAP as I have been searching for a while now for these stories.

Thanks. ;)

Let us know when you find them

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks. :cry:

A friend said it may be Don't touch my mudblood by skysloane on fanfiction.net it's on CG but since it's down for a while fanfiction is better than nothing.

Edited by saffron

• 5 months later...

In my searching, I came across a link to the first story. Here's the summary on someone's rec page:

Recessive by CatsPhoenix

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/story.php?no=544187498

Summary: DM/HG/BZ Potions gone wrong, Neville's clumsiness strikes again. How will Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini react to finding out they are veela and that the studious little bookworm Hermione Granger is their mate?.... CHAPTER 6 F/M/M

Unfortunately, CatsPhoenix only has two stories listed on her AFF page and neither is Recessive. A search to her Author Page on Fanfiction.net doesn't show the story, but it does have her email.

I managed to get the first chapter loaded when using the old link on the Way Back Machine. Maybe if you played around with the URL, you could get the other chapters?

I'll see if I can hunt down the second story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.