Click Here!

Any Story Beta

NectoMortis

Hey Writers,

I've been on AFF for about two years now, not writing, just reading. I have finally decided that I would like to beta a story/stories, as it is the next best thing to writing one and I would like to contribute; (I would like to write but I just do not have the time for a full length story. Although I definitely have the time to beta :D).

I will beta any story or pairing whether it be anime,HP or het,angst and slash. Whatever. I will correct any spelling and grammar mistakes I can find; and ,if you want, I will give small suggestions for the plot, characters and story in general. If I change anything I think I will change the font red so it's easy to find.

I prefer HP stories, mostly because I know the characters and universe ,and I love evil harry stories, but I enjoy all other categories (I don't know much about anime though:P).

So, if you would like me to beta one of your stories email me and I would be overjoyed :) !

NectoMortis :lol:

Edited by NectoMortis

• 4 months later...
Guest Hedwigseyes

I am looking for a good beta. I am very picky. If you are interested contact me at cinder_phenix@hotmail.com with Hedwigseyes as the subject line. We will discuss what I expect at that point. If we both agree, I would like to use you for one or more stories. I am the type of writer that can not shut off my brain.

• 1 month later...

Since I first posted this I have been a beta for three separate authors and, as a consequence, now have a lot more experience. I have done mostly Harry Potter but also Warhammer 40,000. As of the end of august I will be getting a new computer which will allow me to cut my beta time greately. I believe this, and my recent experience have made me a much better candidate beta for authors. So, get in touch if you are interested.

NectoMortis Out.

Hey Writers,

I've been on AFF for about two years now, not writing, just reading. I have finally decided that I would like to beta a story/stories, as it is the next best thing to writing one and I would like to contribute; (I would like to write but I just do not have the time for a full length story. Although I definitely have the time to beta :D ).

I will beta any story or pairing whether it be anime,HP or het,angst and slash. Whatever. I will correct any spelling and grammar mistakes I can find; and ,if you want, I will give small suggestions for the plot, characters and story in general. If I change anything I think I will change the font red so it's easy to find.

I prefer HP stories, mostly because I know the characters and universe ,and I love evil harry stories, but I enjoy all other categories (I don't know much about anime though:P).

So, if you would like me to beta one of your stories email me and I would be overjoyed :lol: !

NectoMortis ;)

• 1 year later...

Hey Writers,

I've been on AFF for about two years now, not writing, just reading. I have finally decided that I would like to beta a story/stories, as it is the next best thing to writing one and I would like to contribute; (I would like to write but I just do not have the time for a full length story. Although I definitely have the time to beta :D).

So, if you would like me to beta one of your stories email me and I would be overjoyed :) !

NectoMortis :lol:

Hi I'm looking for a beta for my story Damned if I Do and Damned if I Don't. Are you still actively doing it? Please get back to me at shanilashaye18@aol.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.