Click Here!

Daughter of Avalon challange

I_Love_Sark

I've always had an idea in my head but I am terrible at writing. Hermione is Lord voldemort's grand daughter and Blaise's Sister. She has very strong abilities wrapped up and tied to Avalon. Dumbeldore has stolen her from her mother and bound her so she must never tell the truth of who she is and must do as he says which is basically whatever is neccesary to destroy voldemort and protect Harry. He has done this because he never believed the myth that as goes Avalon so gos the magical world and has spent his life destroying all the children of Avalon. I like th idea that for Hermione her power is in her innocence meaning her being being of light so she would need two "dark mates" to balance. I prefer Draco and Snape, in my head they are creatures i.e one a veela the other a vampire or something like that but you can do as you choose. You may choose to mix oup her relationships but I prefer her with Syltherin males mostly because there needs to be a darkness to protect her from Dumbledore. In my head he has placed her with abusive squibs but that is up to you.

enjoy and I can't wait to read

Morgana

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.