Click Here!

Harry Severus

dolor

Hello

i am looking for a story that i read over a year ago(I´m not sure when or where).

the story began in summer after Harrys 5th year. He leaves Privet Drive, when it is Snapes turn to guard him using accidentally a animagus transformation. Harrys animagus form is a (storm) phoenix. At first he doesn`t know what sort of bird he is. He flies around and finds himself in the garden of Malfoy manor where Mrs Malfoy and Draco are drinking tea. The Malfoys don´t notice him before he starts to sing a silly song while eating jam from a jar. Mrs Malfoy tels her son what kind of bird that is and what is special about him. Harry eats his fill and leaves, he flies to Hogwarts.

Harry arrives at the same time as Snape. Snape has had a very bad day and he is complaining about that out loud. When he saws the phoenix (Harry) he stops complaining and tries to persuade him to come closer by offering him food. To cut thing short Harry stays the for the summer by Snape.

Somehow he has a timeturner and when Snape comes on evening after the order meeting saing Harry has returned, he for a little longer and then goes back in time.

Now when he is in diagory ally he gets a violin that speaks parsel.

I think it is it. Oh and "waste not want not" is something like a Potter family moto.

Edited by dolor

• 5 months later...
Hello

i am looking for a story that i read over a year ago(I´m not sure when or where).

the story began in summer after Harrys 5th year. He leaves Privet Drive, when it is Snapes turn to guard him using accidentally a animagus transformation. Harrys animagus form is a (storm) phoenix. At first he doesn`t know what sort of bird he is. He flies around and finds himself in the garden of Malfoy manor where Mrs Malfoy and Draco are drinking tea. The Malfoys don´t notice him before he starts to sing a silly song while eating jam from a jar. Mrs Malfoy tels her son what kind of bird that is and what is special about him. Harry eats his fill and leaves, he flies to Hogwarts.

Harry arrives at the same time as Snape. Snape has had a very bad day and he is complaining about that out loud. When he saws the phoenix (Harry) he stops complaining and tries to persuade him to come closer by offering him food. To cut thing short Harry stays the for the summer by Snape.

Somehow he has a timeturner and when Snape comes on evening after the order meeting saing Harry has returned, he for a little longer and then goes back in time.

Now when he is in diagory ally he gets a violin that speaks parsel.

I think it is it. Oh and "waste not want not" is something like a Potter family moto.

I think I found it!! Try this link - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1881821/1/Dark_Phoenix

• 11 months later...
I think I found it!! Try this link - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1881821/1/Dark_Phoenix

yup thats a great story! most of the pet harry stories are. have you read in care of. snapes an animagus bat ang gets injured, ends up being nursed by an oblivious and abused harry. its a great read if thats your thing and the author was really good about keeping snape from being all OCC

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.