Click Here!

I'm looking for a no-nonesense beta

daiyumi69

What I'm looking for in a beta:

I've been lagging behind on updating my stories because I really don't know where they're going. The reviews I've gotten haven't helped much either. I'm looking for someone that offers more than just a simple spell check. I need (crave) constructive criticism in the form of a beta. If my story is lacking in certain areas, then by all means tell me. I can take it like a man! :samurai: Anyone that specializes in : grammar, diction, style, characterization, cannon, original character development, flow, etc is greatly appreciated.

Fandom:

Inuyasha

Type of Story:

This story tends to be kind of dark at times, and full of angst; or at least it's what I'm going for. To me, it feels as if there is not enough character development prior to the sex scenes. It's really hard for me to explain unless you give it a quick read first. I have an idea where I want the story to go, I just need a little help getting there.

Title: Liar

Codes: Abuse, Angst, BDSM, D/s, Exhib, H/C, Humil, Language, Mpreg, Tort, Violence, Yaoi

Rating: Adult, +++++

Pairings: Sesshoumaru x Koga, Inuyasha x Miroku, other yaoi pairings

Summary: Kouga plays a dangerous game and is caught within Sesshoumaru's powerful clutches. Sesshoumaru, claims to live without love while deep inside living a lie of his own.

Chapters: 3

URL: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090627

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.