Click Here!

Soul Calibur Femslash Request

Guest tuna

This is a difficult request for me to make, but I'll do it. I'd like to see a Soul Calibur Yuri fanfic.... with Amy in it. Familiar with Amy? She's Rapheal's adorable (and possibly underage) foster daughter. I don't particularily care who she's paired with unless if it is not Ivy and Setsuka. I think it would be nice if Amy is seduced by her partner, and slowly introduced to sex. Please avoid abuse and bondage. Otherwise, feel free to go wild. You could even have Amy or the other woman be a futa. I don't really mind. Either way, Amy just needs some more love, so how about we give it to her, hmm?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty interested in accepting this challenge. That request about pairing her with Setsuka or Ivy confused me a little, do you want one of those to be paired with her or not at all? Either way, the person I have in mind is Hilde for now and maybe Talim later on. Depends, it seems you want a rather plot/character-driven fic, or is it supposed to be a one-shot?

Oh, sorry, I'll elaborate on the thing about Setsuka and Ivy. I do NOT want Amy paired with either of them. Don't ask me why. I'm not exactly sure myself. However, Hilde and Talim sound awesome. I had never actually thought of Hilde before. Anyways, whether or not this fic is Plot/Character driven or a one shot is really up to you. A plot driven fic sounds lovely, but I don't mind either way. Use whichever manner you think this can be best carried out. That's why I described this as more of a request, and not a challenge. I'm not looking to test anybody here.

Ah, the way I envision it is a rather slow progress, seeing as I'm not a terrible fan of PWP. See, Amy has grown up sheltered and spoiled under Raphaels care, so she does not quite even know what sex is, entering Hilde, a mature but not too mature woman with a kind heart that can show her this. Talim, I pondered about throwing in later for the sake of futa, if that is even necessary, I'll decide that then.

Anyway, I guess the story would need a few chapters at least, the amount of ideas I have is too much for a oneshot and I don't want to see them go to waste, therefore I suppose I will write a few chapters of varying lengths. :)

That was bloody brilliant! I think this is definitely one of the better Soul Calibur fics I've seen. I especially liked Amy and Raphael's description, most people just assume that since everyone knows who the characters are, they're free to half-ass their way out of work. Amy's justification of killing her beloved "papa" was short, but nonetheless very in-character and believable. The entire setting, the fight scene included, were full of detail and description.

I also like the reassurance that Amy won't sparkle. Really, if things started glittering after that dress came off, I'd have to fire you.

Amy's motive is not just that what she claimed it to be, but I don't want to spoil too much ^^ I outlined the plot so far and I have to say that the possibilities are quite endless, but I already thought of a nice, bittersweet ending, so definitely look forward to that. But whatever plots I throw in before it is open. Still, given that deep plots tend to take a while before they get rolling, it might take a while before there actually is any action involving Amy, but there still be smuts thrown in here and there, when I deem them appropiate.

Anyway, as of this post, Chapter 2 is uploaded!

Hey, don't worry about getting Amy in the sack right away, friend. I'm not expecting instant gratification. In fact, to be frank, I wasn't even expecting two chapters to come up so quickly! Just keep doing what you feel should be done. I really like what you've done with the fic so far in such a short amount of time, and I'm not going to disrupt it just because there hasn't been any sex yet. That's just unreasonable.

And with this post, chapter 3 is uploaded!

I think now would be a good time to ask for a little review. Are there any glaring mistakes in grammar, plot or character development that need to be sorted out? Anything you do not agree with? If so, please let me know, although I feel that at least in terms of character development, I'm going a good way to get to a believable outcome for this pairing. :)

Chapter 4 will mark a premiere of sorts for this story, I'll leave it up to you to guess what kind of premiere =D

Whelp, I've added a review just like you requested. I think your guess is fair. You deserve at least one review. Most of my comments and opinions are posted there. I eagerly await your next chapter, and I commend the speed at which you're uploading these. I wish I could work so quickly yet still so efficiently.

Whelp, I've added a review just like you requested. I think your guess is fair. You deserve at least one review. Most of my comments and opinions are posted there. I eagerly await your next chapter, and I commend the speed at which you're uploading these. I wish I could work so quickly yet still so efficiently.

In response to your review (thanks, btw, nothing better to hear your customer is satisfied), the idea of bringing Talim in has changed. I do not anymore intend to use her in the way I considered her to be used, but I'm fairly certain she will still play a part later on. Instead, I am toying with the idea of bringing another canon character in which would be better suited for that spot, IF I even decide that this role is needed in that fic.

I outlined the events for the next chapter, but writing them down will take a little longer, so a daily update is not possible today. Also, I want to work on a few other requests I got today, so I'm taking a few (read: two to three at most) days break from your request, but that is also to increase the tension a bit. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.