Click Here!

A Moth to a Flame

The Pairing Guy

I wasn't originally planning to use this forum to promote my stories, especially after my first story got so much attention. But my second story is getting much less - not even a third as many hits, only one review, and not even one rating! - even though it's definitely a better story than my first.

It's probably because of the S&M, but honestly guys and gals, it isn't that bad. First of all, the sex parts aren't all S&M, and I made sure that what S&M was there isn't as cheesy as it can be in some fics. Yeah, this is a smut fic, but it isn't completely without plot. I really did make an effort to show why the two of them would go at each other like tigers in heat.

Besides, the Golden Sun section on AFF.net deserves a lot more attention than it's had lately, from both readers and writers. So if you've got the time, take a look at:

Fandom: Golden Sun

Title: A Moth to a Flame

Author: The Pairing Guy

Summary: Never one to give up, Felix slowly but surely works his way closer to Karst. But when you play with fire, you tend to get burned...

Rating: Adult+

Pairings: Felix/Karst, Isaac/Jenna, hinted Isaac/Mia(but Mia isn't in the story)

Feedback: If you've got it, post it, whether good or bad. I have a very thick skin.

URL: A Moth to a Flame

Thanks for clicking here. Hope to see you in the Golden Sun fanfic section!

happy pairings,

The Pairing Guy